|Guide for beginners and administrators|
Category: Main » Windows XP
Questions· Q: Where is the tool for file sharing permissions?
· Q: Where is the Netmeeting program?
· Q: How do I convert a FAT Volume to an NTFS Volume?
· Q: How do I convert an NTFS Volume to a FAT Volume?
· Q: How to change the logon screen?
· Q: How to hide (show) the Windows version number in the right bottom corner of the screen?
· Q: I cannot open the "Access is denied" file.
· Q: How to display the administrator account on the welcome screen in Windows XP?
· Q: How to remove the Windows Messenger program from the computer?
· Q: How can I find the Product Key of the current Windows Installation?
· Q: The computer did not recognized the capacity of my 137GB disk under Windows 2000/XP.
· Q: How to activate / deactivate the "Windows" key.
· Q: Where can I display the information about setings for TCP/IP under Windows?
· Q: Computer does not shutdown and the screen showing message "It is now safe to turn off your computer" appears.
· Q: Remove netmeeting
· Q: Computer doesn't shut down when in standby mode.
· Q: TV card does not work properly after the installation of DirectX 9.0b.
· Q: Forgotten administrator password to WindowsXP.
· Q: Autologon to Windows XP (skipping the welcome screen).
· Q: How to hide security alerts in the notification area.
· Q: Clearing the paging file - pagefile.sys - during system shutdown.
· Q: How to restore automatic starting of batch *.bat files?
· Q: Problems with installation of WinXP SP2 with the TEAC DV-W516GB drive.
· Q: Problems with the testing of some graphic cards using the Aquamark program.
· Q: How to find out what version of operating system you are using?
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)